Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Not Alone.

Life is getting harder day by day
And I don’t know what to do, what to say
And my mind is growing weak every step I take
It’s uncontrollable. Now they think I’m fake, yeah

Cause I’m not alone, no, no, no
But I’m not alone, no, no, no
I’m not alone.
McFly - Not Alone.


Pre-Diabetes. I didn’t even know this term existed before. I didn’t even know you could be between 2 states: Normal & Sick.

When you have been diagnosed with Pre-Diabetes, you will first don’t realize it… Then you will try to think about what the doctor said and you will have to start your new life.
You will certainly already stopped to eat sugar before the final result ‘cause you realized it slows you down but now this problem has a name Pre-Diabetes.
Yes a name and only a name.

When you will be diagnosed with Pre-Diabetes, you will realize that you are alone.
No treatment. No help. Except yourself.

I first appear like a stranger to my friends (the ones who didn’t think I was a liar) or other people, why? Just because they didn’t know what Pre-Diabetes is. They think Diabetes is for old people only.
Yes, it’s a sad reality.

I am not blaming unknowing people, I am blaming the bad communication & the lack of informations about general diseases.

If you have been diagnosed with Pre-Diabetes and you are reading this please don’t be worry.
Everything is gonna be okay.
Your family won’t let you, your mom will cook you so many cakes and recipents free of sugar as mine do & you will live in peace with this.

Trust me.
You are not alone.

All my Love
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment