Monday, December 26, 2011

Almost the end of the year.
This year was special, weird, different, important, with lows & highs, joy & sadness but it was a good year.
Here is words, sentences, stuffs about this year.

Elyse. Metz. Jo. Buy 2 tickets to see Ocean Grove performing live. LA show rescheduled. Cancellation of LA trip. Best Valentine's Day with Loic and Lea. Sprain fracture of my middle right finger. Booking NYC trip. Low. Cancellation of NYC trip. 3 Ocean Grove EPs. Get tattooed 3 times ! Launched Ocean Grove France Website. Started a new treatment. Saw my Choupinette. Saw ThirtySecondsToMars performing live. Met & Interviewed the 100 Monkeys. Met Amy Lee of Evanescence. New college. I know what I wanna do in my life. Had the best Classmates ever. Met Uncommonmenfrommars (Childhood idols). Ocean Grove's interview at Fearless Radio. Ocean Grove Comics. Got my SpiritHood hat. ScarletDragon8 at Slytherin. Met Alex Gashkart & Jack Barakat from All Time Low. Saved to go to LA next summer. 2 weeks of vacations at La Rochelle. Covered a lot of songs. Solo performance for a charity. Monaco with Camille on October. Citizen Kane. Starting learning tahitian. Cream puffs in my face. Best Birthday messages EVER ! Virginie went from Switzerland to visit me ! Met my sweet Jines. Missed my sweet Jaure. Paris. New Softball teams. Watched a lots of Doctor Who episodes. Received so many Hello Kitty stuffs. Made Letter Pasta soup art about Ocean Grove. SAS Wedding. American Vampire. Lilo & Stitch. Many hours of calls with my sweet JessiK. Ate a lots of Maki & Chirashi with Lea. Lost weight. Yuki. Grovers family around the world. Christa Black's book: God Loves Ugly. Ate at "La Pyramide" one of the best French Restaurant.

And it's not over yet.  ;)

Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com

If I should write something about this new year, i don't know where i should start … Thank you so much to everyone who supported me this year. Thank you so much to my family. Thank you so much to my new doctor for helping me a lot.Thank you so much to my new college to just believing in me. Thanks to my coachs for this new upcoming and magical Softball year. Thank you Christa for you incredible book God Loves Ugly, it helps me even today to Keep the Faith and to fight in a better way. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to my Fav Dudes for every tweets, every messages, every comments, every things, for all the love, the strength and the hope.
I wish everyone could have the same fav Dudes as you are. Thank you John. Thank you Ryan. Thank you Greg. Thank you Jack. Thank you Joseph.

Don't forget to Keep the Faith and to never Give up, 'cause A Little Bit Longer and we'll be fine. 

God Bless You.

All my Love.
Lily.

1 comment:

  1. Surtout, merci à toi d'exister. Parce que t'es vraiment une chouette fille. ♥ Et merci pour la petite mention. :')
    Je t'aime fort, fort, fort !

    ReplyDelete