Thursday, December 8, 2011

Every story has a beginning. Not sure what is mine, but I remember a car, sunshine, laughs and music. And miles flying away on the clock… It was like nothing could happen.

And it happened. On November 2009, exactly.

But I can’t blame her. I am more grateful. no wait … I am feeling nothing about her now. Like a past i choose to erase. But it helped me to realize friends are not especially where you think they were first.




Your friends, i mean the real ones, will always be there to support you and to tell you how amazing you are just by a text, tweet, glance etc but nothing more.

During few months, i fought alone, but i didn’t give up. I am back now. i feel a way better than last year and the year before.

Better Life. New Blog. I am back for more & various updates.

For better or for worse, in sickness and in health, do you Lily take “Catch Me and Say Goodbye” to be your new daily blog about your life, studies, fight against the disease to help people and bring your message to them ?

I DO.

All My Love.
God Bless You all.
Lily

“My mind is racing but
I can’t keep up the pace
When I see all around
Here is a new way to escape
So glad I got away”

Ocean Grove - Say Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment