Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Tribute to Christa Black.

Today I'd like to share with you an article about a special person.
She has been a little girl who has been hurt. A teenager who suffered. A girl who finally find the way of God and discover who she really was. A wonderful woman with an amazing heart.

She finally decided to write a book about her. About what she lived. About what she fought against. About what helped her to be who she really was.

God Loves Ugly

I was a little teenager who suffered of bullying in middle school, who lost a friend too early and still didn't forgive and forget. I was a teenager who saw her former friends abandoned her and people told her I was an idiot to like the kind of music She liked and got some health problems in high-school.
I was tired of everything. I was tired of all these bad things against me. I was just believe that dreams could become true and you can do amazing things if you just believe in yourself. At the end I started to thing the opposite but I feel it was not the real me. I told to myself everyday "Everything's gonna be okay, they just don't know you and you don't need them."
It was a constant nervous breakdown but I had to smile all the day long even if I wanna cry, just run away and don't come back. Who missed me ?

One day, I finally decided to live for myself and to say f*ck to other people who were bad to me. Selfish behavior ? No. Survival behavior.

Why I'd like to make a tribute to Christa Black, will you ask me ?
Let me explain you.
Her book "God Loves Ugly" and her songs are helping me everyday to fight, to stay strong, to believe in me and to love myself.
Thanks to her talent I realized that even if I had no friends anymore I wasn't alone because God loves everyone.
Now I am more attentive to my Guardian Angels love and protection.
Of course I am also more watchful about people's behavior to me...

I always have my copy of God Loves Ugly in my handbag and when I need it, when i feel bad, I open it and read a chapter or some lines and I feel like I could climb the Everest.

Few weeks ago, I decided to make a Tribute to Christa while drawing my feelings about some of her songs and her book and after a long and hard work, tonight I am able to show you my final drawings (2 about 2 songs + 1 more about a personal message)

California Sunshine

Black Monday


And the last one is just to tell you something

Thank you so much Christa. You fly me to my best way.
I know I am not the only one who share my grateful to you. You deserve the best. 


All My Love, 
Keep the Faith.
Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment