Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Owe it All to You.

4th Dijon Women's International Softball Open.
Just spent an amazing weekend with my teammates gurls !
I love them a lot.
We are like a big and so wonderful & crazy family.
I am so proud to play with them. 
I always be there to hug you all and to support you.
Thanks to trust in me.
Thanks to our fantastic coaches who trust in us.
Our best force is to be together.

Here are some pictures from this weekend. 


Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com Image hébergée par servimg.com

"I owe it all to you
Cause you showed me a world I could never see"
John Barrowman - I Owe it All to you. 
 
Keep it Real. Living the Dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment