Friday, August 31, 2012

Disneyland Resort Paris.

I went to Disneyland Paris with my Mom and My brother and we met a lot of Disney characters ! I was SO happy to have met Snow White & Rapunzel (1 hour of waiting each !) They were SO Wonderful !
A bit sad to didn't meet Stitch ...

Anyway Tic had a crush on me and asked for a lot of kisses ... So cute !! ^^

Here are my pictures with all of them !









I also draw under some critical but cute eyes ;)


I know what you are asking in your mind: What did I draw ?


One of the little girl, Marylou, asked me if I could draw her a Mermaid ... I do ... and ... I know ... Ariel is awful .. I am so sorry to all her fans !


AND I also met for the FIRST time ever one of my closest friend, Josy ! I was so HAPPY !!!! 


And ... Of course ... I bought a lot of things ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment