Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wow Wow Wow Wow STOP !
What a long time since last post over here ! I am SO Sorry everybody I am UBER busy ><
Nini & I have to finish our year-end project + all the class is working on the Tim Burton's contest ! I even don't have a little time to draw for myself....

 I got some free hours to watch Avengers 3 times in a week, I am still so addicted to Captain America (not the actor just the superhero, but don't be sad Chris Evans (if one day you read this *dreaming*) I also like you, you are a perfect Captain A :)) and to Jeremy Renner (HawkEye) ...

I also went to Evian to visit the Charlie Chaplin's Exhibiton, bring my parents' little cat to the vet emergencies 2 days ago and I just came back from the theater where I watched DARK SHADOWS !As I already tweetd few minutes ago about this movie: it was a so funny movie ! With a tons of good references to old movies ! :D even if I think I will love Frankenweenie more ! :)

Well here is time to upload some pictures to resume everything ;)







I got few minutes to fast sketch my new Minis Monstres ideas ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment