Sunday, April 22, 2012

A voté !

Today was the 1st round to vote for our new president. We have to chose one candidates then the both majority candidates will be selected for the 2nd round.
In France we have to take a little paper with the name of the candidates and to put it on a little blue envelop and then to put it on the ballot box.
 


As a matter of interest: I took all the papers with the candidates' names and when I was in the voting booth I realized I didn't have the paper of the candidate i wanted to vote for ... yes yes yes ... 100% blond girl... epic fail ... I literally dug in all the papers on the voting booth desk left but previous voters and I FOUND a paper with the name I needed !!! \o/ EPIC WIN !


In short, France has been called upon to vote !

No comments:

Post a Comment